Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas, Ohio style


This is my favorite time of year! The house is decorated and I have most of the wrapping done. Almost all the cards are sent and packages have been mailed to California. Now all there is to do is WAIT. We have some family coming from Pine Mountain Club and I wanted to be sure to have everything prepared for them. ( I've always thought anticipation is nearly as much fun as the actual event.)
Now it's fun going out during the day to watch other people shop. I can enjoy running around in the snow (it IS actually snowing today) going to some of my favorite places; Borders, Bed Bath and Beyond, Starbucks, and even Marshalls. I found Marshalls by accident last year when I was walking by as a door opened and I got swept in with a crowd. To my delight, I was able to do some last minute shopping. What a fun place! I love shopping while it's snowing. All the years in California, it just seemed wrong to be Christmas shopping in shorts and flip-flops!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: