Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thursday Lunch




It's become my routine to get together with some of my family every Thursday. I go get my sister Deana, her daughter-in-law Patricia and her grandaughter Nina and we meet mom and dad at a restaurant of our choice; (usually Olive Garden) then go back to my folks house for an afternoon of games. It's something we've all learned to look forward to. Dad enjoys lunch with all of us, but once the games begin, he usually escapes to his "man cave" downstairs.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow, it's nice meeting a fellow blogger who lives so close! I live in Canton, and I also love Olive Garden! I'm new to blogging, so I'm just browsing around and checking out others' sites. I have six grown kids and 15 grandkids. They are the joy of my life. I teach 8th grade English for an online school (NOT the joy of my life). Nice to meet you! Dawn