Friday, February 25, 2011

Midwinter Break



It's been a long and very cold winter, so we took a trip to Florida for a week.
It was just what we needed to get through the rest of the winter. We found
a beautiful spot on Amelia Island with a wonderful bed and breakfast, The
Elizabeth Pointe Inn. We can't wait to go back!

The water was still a little chilly for swimming, but it was perfect for wading.
After all, it's still February!
This is what happens when you fall asleep and leave your camera
unattended.



This is our beautiful Elizabeth Pointe Inn. We can't wait to
go back.

3 comments:

Mommy Roth said...

Wow Cherie, that looked so relaxing. Hope you get to go back for another break! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh, how lovely! I'm glad that you had a great time, and I love the pictures. I also love the new look of your blog - very pretty!

When a Picture Just Isn't Enough said...

The "Jeremy" comment is from Laina. Somehow I can't figure out how to sign in as myself right now!