Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Wow! This has been quite a month and a half for me. Some of my readers know why I've been in California for over a month...most do not. For the ones who do know, I feel good about spending so much time here. When someone in the family is hurting, it's hard not to do all you can to help. I have spent wonderful times with my sons, a dear daughter-in-law, and my 5 dear grandchildren. Now I am looking forward to a great homecoming back in Ohio. I'll have lots of time to rest on the train. For any who know about my mission in California...thank you for praying. Please continue to pray.

2 comments:

M said...

I will pray. I'm glad you're here too. There's nothing like the love and support of not only our Lord, but also of family when one is going through a tremendous trial. I'm still recovering from all that's gone on in my own family. The ups and downs help me keep perspective. I'm so glad that, like John said recently at church, "this isn't our best life now." We are heavenbound! P.S. 25 days and counting!

bean said...

Hi, Cherie!

I don't know about your mission there, but I will pray for you and your family as well. Thanks so much for coming by my blog and commenting! I was happy to see you. :) This little inside baby is making life challenging and slow right now, so post some more for my entertainment, okay? :)

Morgan