Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is the Day

After a very long time; I can't believe it's been 7 months for us, but much longer for Steve; this is the day. Everything that can humanly be done has been done. Now it is in the hands of the judge and attorneys. I am praying that the judge will be clear thinking and wise. (There must be a wise judge in California). I am praying
that this wise judge will be able to see through all Tracy's lies and have the best interest of the children at heart. I am praying that this will be the last day of heavy hearts for all concerned. I was sharing with a dear California cousin how I really believe that God is in control, but in my humanness I still worry. He sent me very wise counsel. "We worry because we aren't sure that things will come out the way we desperately want them to turn out. But regardless of how they come out, God will ultimately work out everything for good. But we are human and when things don't work according to what we are sure is best, it becomes a real test of our faith to believe that God is still going to bring good things out of what we consider a bad situation. So, no matter what happens, those children are in God's hands, not Tracy's." Niles, I am really hanging onto this...thanks!

My new favorite song, which talks about the Providence of God is "In Christ Alone".
It says...

NO GUILT HAVE I
NO FEAR IN DEATH
THIS IS THE POWER OF CHRIST IN ME
FROM LIFE'S FIRST CRY
TILL FINAL BREATH
JESUS COMMANDS MY DESTINY

NO POWER OF HELL
NO SCHEME OF MAN
CAN EVER PLUCK ME FROM HIS HAND
TILL HE RETURNS OR CALLS ME HOME
HERE IN THE POWER OF CHRIST I'LL STAND

So...I'm standing...

2 comments:

Pastor Andrew said...

I heard the good news from Michelle! She keeps everyone updated:) Praise God! He is good!

Cherie said...

Kim...we are so grateful. Thanks for praying for us! We are praising God..yes He is GOOD!

Cherie