Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adiela

Here are some pictures of my little great-niece Adiela. She was visiting here in Ohio while I was in California, so I missed her third birthday. Her mommy is Shannon. They live in Oregon, so Shannon, these are for you. Be sure to show Adiela, ok?



My mom, Shannon, Adiela, and Shannon's mom, Sherry.


Poor Adiela...she had to endure being in a fashion show.


I'm sure she was tired of trying on clothes and having her picture taken.


Finally...it's time to play with Daddy. He is my nephew, Wesley.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

When a Picture Just Isn't Enough said...

She is such a little cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Cherie,
Thanks so much for the pics! Adi loves to look at your blog and was just too excited to see her own pictures! Thanks for helping her keep up with our Ohio family. That was so nice of you!
Love ya, Shannon

Cherie said...

Shannon, you will ALWAYS be part of our family!