Saturday, May 3, 2008

California, Here They Come





After another nearly sleepless night, it's been decided...Rick and my Dad are going to fly to California tomorrow. It's been a while since my Dad has seen Todd and his family, so he is excited to be going along. In my last post, I mentioned that Steve's court appearance went well...the charges were thrown out, the judge said "this case doesn't even exist, thank you for showing up". One of Tracy's claims is that Steve has harassed her. It sure seems to be the other way around. He has even had to miss 3 days of work for nothing. Tuesday morning Steve and Tracy will sit down with a court appointed mediator. After that, they go right into court with their attorneys and everything will finally be decided. Steve is so grateful to have family members who will be there to support him. I'm sorry I can't be there too, (but the train won't get me there in time). I'm adding a few family pictures to this post. Thanks again to any readers who have been praying!

2 comments:

Mozart said...

Hey, it's me...Steve, Elizabeth, Catherine, Jacob and I will be heading to LAX in 24 hours to pick up dad and gramps...we are all excited to see them. We are trusting that God will continue to be in control of all that goes on this next week and are so thankful to Him for seeing all of this through.

Todd

Cherie said...

I know Dad and Gramps are excited to see everyone. Take good care of them, ok?