Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Day Has Finally Arrived

Today is the "big day". I talked with everyone last night. The kids had their "court clothes" all ready. Everyone was just sort of relaxing and thought they'd turn in early last night. The mediation begins at 8:00, so they'll have to leave for Bakersfield pretty early. Rick and Dad were able to spend time yesterday with Connor, Cody and Catherine as well as Todd and Julie.
When I told Jacob good night I said "I love you to the moon and back". We always say this to each other. But last night he said, "Nana, I love you to the GALAXY and back...that's lots more!" He was curled up in Rick's lap.
Thank you for praying for this family! I just have to keep telling myself "God is Sovereign". Like John MacArthur said once, "if you believe it, then start acting like it". I'm really trying.

1 comment:

Pastor Andrew said...

Hi Cherie,
It has been very encouraging to read your blog and see what you are learning through this trial. Thank you for being so honest-it's refreshing! Andrew and I will be praying.