Monday, May 5, 2008

The Troops Have Landed!

I just talked with California and the "troops" have arrived. I feel so much better knowing that they are all together! I just wish I could have gone too, (not really since their flight left Canton, Ohio; then to Charlotte North Carolina; then on to Philadelphia Pennsylvania before leaving for Los Angeles. It seemed like every time I talked to Rick yesterday, they were getting farther away! (I think I saw an old Twilight Zone with a similar storyline). Thanks again everyone, for your prayers! Tomorrow is the "big day". We are anxious to see what the Lord has in store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie!

I'm glad Rick and your dad made it out here safely...I have been praying for your family, and will continue to do so!

~Veronica

Cherie said...

Thanks Veronica!