Monday, May 12, 2008

DH is back





DH stands for "dear husband", in case you didn't know. I just picked Rick up at the airport after his trip to California. (Rick's plane was due in at 11:11 this morning, which meant I had to leave home by 10:55 to get there on time. That tidbit is for those of us who are familiar with the long drive to LAX from ANYWHERE in Southern California)
It was a quick trip, but it was also a good trip. Rick and my Dad were able to be there to support Steve and the kids as well as visit with Todd, Julie, Connor, Cody and Catherine. We are blessed to have such dear sons.

3 comments:

Domestically Inclined said...

Always nice to have dh back home! Wow I remember living in South Gate and the long drives to LAX from around the area. Your new set up sounds much better.

Flowers said...

Great to have a few minutes with Rick during his recent trip, Cherie. Sorry you weren't able to join him. This is my first visit to your now-legendary blog. Wonderful to see photos and read the updates.

Jay

Cherie said...

I wish I could have been there as well, but since I'd just been in California for 6 weeks....

~Cherie