Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Good Day

This was a much better day than yesterday. I've had lots of time to think and review what's happened over the last few days. In yesterday's post, I said that Tracy was in the courtroom alone while Steve had family members, Elizabeth and Jacob, and his best friend with him. I found out that wasn't completely accurate. It turns out that Peter was with Tracy. After the mediation, she called him and he came to give his support. These two are very bold about their sin. Do they not care at all about the damage they are doing to their respective families?

Once again, it's evident that God is orchestrating this whole thing and I'm amazed. Why am I so surprised when God answers my prayers? Why is my faith so small? After all...I've been a Christian for a long time. I do thank God for helping to strengthen me during this trial. How sad for people who don't know the Lord. When some major crisis happens, no wonder they fall apart...they have no one to turn to.

I keep going back to the verses in Psalm 62:5&6 "Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." I am NOT shaken. My faith is stronger than it's ever been!

This little blog is turning into something I didn't want. I didn't want it to be a "preachy little blog". I just wanted to put some cute pictures of life in Ohio on it so the grandkids could see. Hopefully I'll be able to start doing that again soon. (Rick has the camera with him)

No comments: